**** 0% Finance for 36 months available****
This Series 3
Nissan Navara ST-X CN Dual Cab 4x4 manual is available now, finished in Brilliant Silver. We can also help with other colours.
This ute includes:
- 2.3L Twin turbo diesel engine with a 7 speed automatic transmission
- revised steering ratio from 4.1 to 3.4
- next generation dual rate rear springs to minimise sag under heavy load and increase payload
- Nissan Dynamic Rebound Damper (DRD) for chassis rail contact when off road driving /towing
- adjustable antenna
- Satellite Navigation with TMC updates (Traffic Management Centre)
- Around View Monitor multiple camera system (AVM)
- 3.5 tonne towing capacity
- tubliner with Utili-trak load securing cleat system
- Reverse park Assist
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- 5-link rear suspension
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- Differential lock
- Daytime running lights (LED)
- CD, MP3, USB, AUX, Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity
- Cruise control
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- 5 star ANCAP safety rating
- Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Brake Assist, Vehicle Dynamic Control with Active Brake Limited Slip and a Traction Control System
- Full sized spare wheel (Steel)
We're located an easy 1 hour drive north of Sydney and even less from Newcastle, just off the M1 motorway. Across the road from the train station.
We've got a great mix of roads nearby to make sure you're buying the right car for you and your family.
Our professional team are happy to help
Warranty and Roadside Assistance
This Nissan is backed by a 3-year, 100,000km kilometre warranty. It covers parts and panels so you can enjoy your new Nissan with peace of mind. This vehicle also comes complete with 24 hour roadside assistance for 3 years! Additionally, ask us about our free 3year/175,000km Mechanical Protection Plan which commences at the end of the Nissan new car warranty.
Your Current Vehicle / Trade Ins
We're happy to pay a good price for your current car to make upgrading easy.
Please enquire now for more information on