With over 52 years of experience in Australia, Nissan Motor Co Australia is perfectly positioned to support your business. Our customer-focused philosophy is built on a foundation of listening and understanding your fleet needs to enable us to deliver you an optimal business solution.
Our dedicated team will consistently work with you to deliver a business solution to suit your specific needs, and are on hand to offer you the highest quality advice, support and customer service.
No matter your fleet size, our dedicated team of Fleet Managers located throughout Australia can tailor a program to suit your specific needs and are on hand to offer you the highest quality advice, support and customer service.
Some of the benefits you will have access to:
- Dedicated National and Regional Fleet Managers
- Vehicle Evaluation Program
- Access to Nissan Fleet drive days and model launch events
- Access to Nissan Financial Services
- Nissan Genuine Accessories
- Extensive national Nissan Dealer Network
- Our team of National and Regional Fleet Sales Managers welcome your call or email to discuss your fleet vehicle needs.
Discover Our Range
- 8” Touch-screen Display with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Automatic LED Headlights with High Beam Assist
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian & Cyclist Detection
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- 100% electric motor with zero tailpipe emission
- 270km indicative driving range°
- 39 kWh battery capacity (usable)
- e-Pedal# one pedal driving
- Apple CarPlay®~ and Android Auto™~
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- 17” alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights with High Beam Assist
- 8” touchscreen display with Apple Carplay®~ and Android Auto™~
- 7″ TFT Advanced Drive-Assist® Display instrument cluster
- Rear camera and rear parking sensors
- 2,000kg braked towing capacity‡
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with junction assist & pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Rear emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- 8-seat configuration (2:3:3)
- Tri-zone temperature control
- EZ FLEX® seating system with Latch and Glide®>
- 18″ alloy wheels
- 10.8″ Head-Up Display
- 9.0″ touchscreen display
- 120kW/140kW Diesel Engine
- 3.5 tonne+ braked towing capacity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Intelligent Emergency Braking
- Intelligent Driver Alert
Novated & Salary Packaging
Employees eligible to novate or salary package with their employer
Small To Medium Business
Small business with up to 2 vehicles or Medium size fleet of up to 20 vehicles
Major corporate with 21+ vehicles in the fleet
Not For Profit
Not for profit and tax exempt organisation
Local, State and Federal Government and organisations with 50% of more government funding
Rideshare, short and long term rental vehicle providers
Nissan is committed to making driving safer, smarter and more enjoyable. Our vehicles are packed with adaptive technology such as intelligent emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert and intelligent lane intervention with blind-spot warning. On top of this some of our models have a 5 star ANCAP rating.
The standard period for the New Vehicle Warranty for vehicles sold from the 1st of April 2019 is 5 years and unlimited kilometres unless the vehicle is used as a commercial vehicle for purposes which include rental cars, hire and take, rideshare, delivery or courier vehicle, in which case the warranty period is 5 years or 200,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
Nissan Leaf – Electric Vehicle
Get the best of both worlds with instant acceleration and surprising power alongside an effortless, quiet drive performance – all with zero exhaust emissions.
Get the best possible deal on your Nissan with Nissan Financial Services Australia. With flexible personal and commercial loans, as well as a business line of credit, our specialised team of advisors is here to help you find your best fit.
Understanding that ‘Time is money’, Nissan Australia aims to provide a product and maintenance solution which will minimise your business downtime.
When you service with Nissan you’re in the hands of experts who know your vehicle better than anyone. And with fixed price servicing, you can schedule every service with confidence.
At Nissan, we have a large range of accessories for all models and only use Nissan Genuine Parts, which have been made especially for your vehicle to ensure safety and quality, best-in-class performance, and maintain resale value.
Nissan Australia opened its Australian headquarters in 1972, where we manufactured cars for the next 20 years. Nissan Australia is the only remaining OEM to still manufacture parts in Australia via a dedicated casting plant.
Employing 192 highly skilled workers, the casting plant runs three shifts a day, seven days a week, making approximately 2.6 million die-cast aluminium parts and over 16,000 tow bars – with an annual export value of $82.5 million.
Extensive Fleet Dealer Network
When you choose Nissan Motor Co. Australia, you’re also benefiting from a wide dealer network, which includes over 189 Dealerships across Australia with the capability to reach more than 95% of Australia.
Our professional and knowledgeable dealers will guarantee your car is always looked after by fully trained Nissan technicians, using genuine Nissan Parts that meet our stringent global standards.
Nissan Australia Dedicated Account Management Team
With over 52 years of experience in Australia, Nissan Motor Co. Australia is perfectly positioned to support your business. Our customer-focused philosophy is built on a foundation of listening and understanding your fleet needs to enable us to deliver you’re an optimal business solution. Our dedicated team will consistently work with you to deliver a business solution to suit your specific needs, and are on hand to offer you the highest quality advice, support and customer service.
^ If Nissan Genuine Parts are purchased and fitted at the time of purchase and by an AuthorisedNissan Dealer, they are covered by Nissan’s 1 year or 20,000km warranty or the balance of the New Vehicle Warranty (whichever is greater). Nissan Genuine Parts purchased over the counter are covered by Nissan’s 1 year or 20,000km warranty (whichever comes first).
*Scheduled Services only. Excludes GT-R and LEAF vehicles. Terms and conditions apply. Click here for further information.
NOTE: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.